- Easy to use
- Eliminates free standing liquids
- Decreases metal leachability
- Generates little or no heat
- Helps meet disposal requirements
- Ideally suited for heavy metals, suspended solids, soils and greases
NL-Floc is a blend of organic and inorganic coagulants and reactants having the ability to break oil emulsions, complex heavy metals, flocculate suspended solids and produce a non-leachable sludge.
NL-Floc is designed for industries that require their waste to be treated prior to disposal. NL-Floc is a highly effective waste stabilization agent that will help your industry or municipality meet new waste disposal regulations at a very economical cost.
Type: Powdered Polymers
Appearance: Grey Free Flowing Powder
Composition: Blend of organic and inorganic coagulants and floculants
- One step removal of heavy metals, oils and suspended solids
- Only one mixing tank
- Only one additive – NL-Floc!
- Easily dewatered sludge – passing leachate tests, qualifying for non-hazardous disposal criteria
- Unlike traditional treatments, NL-Floc does not require multiple steps to address each contaminant
- Traditional treatments usually entail large capital investment and multiplicity of chemical additives
- Traditional treatments generally produce hazardous sludge resulting in high disposal costs